CALS faculty, staff and students are encouraged to provide input into the next college strategic plan, 2017-2022. Please note there are six tabs listing mission and vision, four priorities and an other comments section. You may submit comments under each tab. Once completed, you may return at a later time or date and submit more comments up until the deadline.
Deadline for submitting your comments is noon on Friday, March 31, 2017.
The CALS Strategic Plan Committee is chaired by Ruth MacDonald, chair of the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition and Assistant Dean for Graduate Programs. Other members of the committee are:
- Valeria Cano-Camacho, junior in agronomy
- Carolyn Dill, associate professor, genetics development and cell biology
- Jay Harmon, professor, agricultural and biosystems engineering
- John Krzton-Presson, graduate assistant, horticulture
- Ebby Luvaga, senior lecturer, economics
- Steven Lonergan, professor of animal science
- Jeanne Serb, associate professor, ecology, evolution and organismal biology
- Greg Tylka, professor, plant pathology and microbiology
- Brian Meyer, director of college relations, CALS Communications Service